Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cheese & Tea Revisited

Today, we ranked the food served here, based on its taste.

First place:

Chicken boxing, RM5.00
More like deep-fried drummets. Lightly flavoured, but well-fried and crisp. 

Second place : 

Pattaya Fried Rice, RM5.50

Take a look at the rice inside
Rice is stir-fried with cooked chicken breast, and a bit of long beans; the smoky flavour is a tad too strong though

Third place :
 
Hawaiian Pizza, RM8.50
Tomato base, shredded chicken, pineapple and cheese
This pizza wasn't nice at all

Our drinks : 

Iced plum RM2.50  & Matcha Milk tea RM4.00

Better check your bill when you pay, cause I was overcharged by RM9.00. Luckily I checked and had my money refunded. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...