Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Rich Kopitiam : Economy Rice

Work brought me to Matang again. Today was half day .... and on the way home, I decided to takeaway rice and dishes from that area ....

So behind e-Mart were many cafes and shops .... and I went to Happy Rich Kopitiam.

Lunch, RM6.50

Well, The dishes were tasty. The okra was stir-fried with chilli belacan; quite tasty. My complaint is that the okra was too old that it was already very fibrous. My favourite dish was the salted vegetables and pork - it was a tad spicy ... and it was really appetising to eat with the rice. The chicken drumstick wasn't crispy anymore ... but it tasted alright.

2 comments:

  1. the dishes are those that I would normally take in economy rice stall too...okra, salted veggie and fried chicken....yummzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like something spicy and tangy and piquant to whet my appetite. :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...