Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lunch @ Foo Cheng Cafe

S gave me a call and said that she was super hungry. She was at Pending, while I was in town. We agreed to meet at Foo Cheng Cafe at Jalan Wan Alwi ....

Stir-fried Glass Vermicelli 

Cangkuk Manis and Wheat Vermicelli Stirfry

 Thai-style Midin 

The 2 noodle dishes were very big portions, and the use of ingredients were also generous. The glass noodles was a bit bland, but the generous ingredients gave the dish lots of texture. The wheat vermicelli dish was tasty too, topped with lots of dried prawn bits. Of the 2 noodle dishes, I preferred the glass noodle over the wheat vermicelli. The vegetables were crunchy, not overcooked .... but I find the chilli dressing a bit too artificial and too sweet. Price is reasonable, the air-con environment provided much comfort from the mid-day heat outside. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...