Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy Marking

The students are sitting for their examinations now. It's the first trial for the examination classes, and progressive for the non-examination ones.

I've been busy marking these few days. I want get my scripts done before I go back to Kuching this Friday.

Last holiday, I brought them back with me to mark over the holidays. However, they were really heavy and occupied substantial space in my luggage. My bag nearly went overweight as baggage allowance for Airasia was merely 15 kg.

Moreover I did not mark the scripts till 2 days before school reopened, which meant that I was not really motivated to mark at all during holidays.

I'd learnt my lesson, and this time I would rather get them marked before I go off. If I can't finish, I'd be happy to bring only a small pile.

I got 2 more days to go. Aja, aja, fighting!!!!!!!!

Marking load

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...