Friday, August 7, 2009

Sandwiches For Dinner

There's a pack of bacon sitting in my freezer for a long time. I had contemplated throwing the whole pack away, until my friend stopped me. She thought it was such a waste.

Hence, I had it defrosted and pan-fried. Then I scrambled some eggs to go with my bacon.

Out I went to buy some dinner rolls. I buttered my rolls, and layered my bacon, eggs, and cucumber slices between the rolls. My friend ate some, and she said it was yum.

Bacon & egg in dinner rolls

Last night, the two of us decided to have sandwiches for dinner again. We'd run out of bacon, so we decided to use sausages instead. My friend has an affinity for beef sausages, and she likes the Ramly brand of beef sausages. I tried the beef sausages for the first time last night, and I like them too.

Sausages, scrambled eggs, cucumber and tomato slices

Assembling the sandwiches

Sandwiches wrapped in cellophane

My friend asked me how much we can sell a stack of our sandwiches ;p. RM2.00?

Anyway, the sandwiches were quick to prepare and assemble, and most importantly, it was yum.

1 comment:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...