Friday, April 2, 2010

SK II Treatment Essence

(Source : http://www.sk-ii.com.sg/global_gateway.php)

They call the SK II Treatment Essence a miracle water. But I have never had the urge to try it.

Last Chinese New Year, I was catching up with my cousin, and she recommended me this brand. She said for her, the effect was immediate!

Wow, I thought. I know various international artistes have endorsed this product. But the impact is much greater when it comes from someone you know very well.

If my cousin said the SK II Treatment Essence was good, I just had to try it! However, it was pricy, and I had put off the notion to buy it time and again.

When I went to Hong Kong, I decided to buy a 250 ml bottle for HKD748. It was slightly cheaper than that in Malaysia.

For the past week that I've been using it, I've been very impressed with the result. It keeps the skin moisturised, making it softer and more supple, and lightening the freckles. Wow.

And I've only been using it for a week! If I continue to use it, I am confident it will improve the quality of my skin. Yay to healthy-looking skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...