Saturday, April 3, 2010

B.B. Cream

Somehow, cosmetics were cheaper in Hong Kong. One of the things I wanted to buy was B.B. cream.

B.B. cream stands for blemish balm and it is really popular nowadays. It works as a foundation to regulate uneven skin tone, and to give it a natural glow.

My cousin, who recommended me SK II, also recommended Skin79, a Korean brand which is quite renowned for its range of B.B. cream.

At Bonjour, a popular cosmetics chain in Hong Kong, I found the product I wanted. It was only HKD82, so that was about RM41.00.

B.B. Cream

At the same time, I saw that they sold the Skin79 miniature set too! The little bottles were too cute to resist. And so I bought a set too. It was HKD55 per set.

Skin79 miniature B.B. cream set

After using it for a week, I found that although the B.B. cream covered blemishes, it did not give me any glow. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...