Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dragonfly Decoration

My friend W**** just passed this cutesy dragonfly decoration to me a few days ago. It is made of metal, and decorated with glitter paint.

Red dragonfly decor

The "head" has got a sharp pointed tip.

Sharp pointed tip

What needs to be done is to balance the sharp tip on a corner of a box, and the dragonfly will stay there, swinging precariously from side to side, yet it does not fall. Amazing!!!

According to the shopkeeper, the dragonfly can be balanced at any corner, like the edge of the cpu or television or anywhere else.

No glue or cellotape ... but it doesn't fall ...

W**** bought this at a souvenir shop at The Peak, Hong Kong. In fact I had wanted to buy one too, at that time, but W**** said she would buy half a dozen and give me one.

Thanks, W****, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...