Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cutesy Baby

It's been a busy week. There are lots to catch up with at work.

I've been back for 5 days now, and one of the people whom I miss a lot is my cutesy niece, A********.

Kids seem to grow up so fast. Every time I see her, I wish she will stop growing up.

She's only about 16 months old, but she is ever so intelligent. She knows how to say many words already. The other day, she was playing cooking, and she could say words like "burger", "doughnut", "carrot cake".

Once, my uncle came to bring her home, but she did not want to go yet. Tired of waiting, my uncle went home by himself. After a while, baby A******** asked me, "Did uncle cry just now?" What a dear child! So young and yet so emphatic!!

Little A******** was also quite shy, especially with people she did not know. We brought her to the coffee shop for breakfast the other day, and there she was frowning all the time, obviously feeling uncomfortable at the strange surroundings.

Sweet A******** was warded at a private hospital last Sunday. She had high fever. It seemed that she had high fever very often for the past 2 months. So she was warded to enable a full check up. She had blood samples taken - and the process was really heart-wrenching. She was so terrified that she was enveloped in cold sweat all over! So pitiful.

When it was all over, she came out of the doctor's office, and she said, "I want to call the police to arrest the doctor!" Lol. So cute.

Gosh, miss her so much!

Cutesy baby nursing @ the hospital the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...