Monday, October 12, 2009

Langsat

My friend and I drove out of town to I***'s orchard yesterday afternoon. My friend wanted durians.

But too bad, we did not tell I*** before hand, so he did not keep the durians for us. They were brought out to the tamu for sale already.

Hence, we both bought 2 kg of langsat, and some rambutans.

Langsat

I did not remember liking langsat that much when I was younger. I only grew to like it a lot a few years back. I liked it because it is sweet and tart and juicy at the same time. Yum. Don't bite into the seeds though, as the seeds are really bitter.

Eating langsat can make your fingers sticky due to the milky latex on the skin of the fruit. That doesn't stop me from eating langsat as I have a handy hint just for you. Well, to get rid of the stickiness on your hands, squeeze a bit of body or facial scrub on your hands and gently wash your hands with it. The tiny beads in the exfoliant works well in removing the latex on your hands.

Now, you don't have to worry about the messing up your hands when eating langsat. Go ahead and enjoy this seasonal fruit! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...