Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Borneo Jazz Festival 2013 : Strongbow

Almost everyone is nursing a drink or two, and this year, Strongbow features prominently in the event.

One of the booths
Pic source : Sarawak Tourism Board

Zoom in ... 
Pic source : Sarawak Tourism Board

Cardboard carrier boxes
Pic source : Sarawak Tourism Board

Bottles of Strongbow on display ... 
Pic source : Sarawak Tourism Board

Strongbow is categorised as dry cider. It is made by fermenting apple juice. It's my first time drinking, and I must say that I enjoyed it very much. I find it to be sweet and bubbly and fruity. It kind of reminded me of sweet white wine. Anyway, it is really refreshing and a great thirst quencher. I would not mind drinking it whenever I come across it. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...