Friday, May 24, 2013

Blendy Sticks Matcha Au Lait

I love matcha!!

 Green tea frappuccino from Starbucks
I can't afford to drink this every day ... it's not that cheap .... and it's rather high on the calories

The other day .... I found instant matcha latte at the supermarket. Imported from Japan .... 

Blendy Stick Matcha Au Lait
One packet contains about 7 sticks ... and sold for a bit more than RM23.00 .... it's not that cheap but certainly cheaper compared to Starbucks. And it's certainly handy and I get to enjoy a hot cup of green tea latte without having to drive all the way to the cafe. ;)) 


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I've just google about this Blendy Sticks and stumble your blog. May i know at what supermarket you buy it..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it at Ta Kiong Supermarket in Miri. Right now, it's not available anymore .... in Miri or in Kuching. Will let you know if I happen to find them elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...