Monday, May 6, 2013

Mom's Homemade Dishes

I was only home for one full day .... so short a time. I am normally not in Kuching when it's not school holidays ... so it kinda felt a bit weird. It's like I have not settled in yet .... and then I already have to leave. Lol.

Anyway .... it's good to be able to eat Mom's homecooked food. Trust Mom to cook my favourites .... and also what she thinks is good for me and insists on me eating.

 Steamed white pomfret

Stir-fried salted mustard with pork slices 
I always asked Mom to cook me pork slices, as it's not so often that I get to eat it when I'm on my own.

Stir-fried mustard greens
Mom knows it's one of my favourite vegetables  

Stir-fried French bean dices with anchovies and egg 

 Stir-fried tomato wedges with pork slices

Hmn ... I had to leave right away after dinner to make my way back to work ... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...