Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Zen Q Taiwanese Desserts

When did it open? I squealed.

"Long time ago," my friend replied.

Geez. How come I didn't know?

Zen Q Signature Grass Jelly, with grass jelly shaved ice (RM7.90)
This bowl was quite enjoyable. The grass jelly shaved ice was really refreshing. The grass jelly itself was rather smooth and slippery, rather pleasant to eat. I did not care much for the rest of the items in the bowl. They were made up of crystal noodles, pearl sago balls, and the colourful Q Yuan. 

Pour a small tub of milk over the dessert, and tuck in. The outlet charges RM0.50 for each extra tub of milk. 

Mixed Fruit Shaved Ice, RM8.90
This bowl of dessert appealed to the sense of sight, with its vibrant and contrasting colours. But I disliked the taste of it. It's just personal. Cause I dislike watermelon. And I dislike honeydew. So I left it to my friends to finish the bowl.

Zen Q is located at Boulevard Commercial Centre. A great place to hang out on hot, hot days. Or nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...