Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : Double Cheese Burger

Hmn ..... sometimes I stood at the counter for a while, my eyes scanning the colourful menu overhead, and wondered what I was going to order .....

I seldom order the Double Cheeseburger. I usually go for Big Mac, my favourite.

So anyway on that evening, I decided to try something different, and ordered a medium set of McValue meal .... and it cost me only RM7.90.

Double Cheeseburger

Hmn .... okie .... after I dissected the burger, the taste registered in my mind and I could now differentiate it from Big Mac. Big Mac had more texture with the use of shredded lettuce, and tasted richer with the addition of a creamy dressing. Meanwhile, the Double Cheeseburger tasted of ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles, beef and cheese. This was basically an upsized of the beefburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...