Saturday, June 29, 2013

Jam O' Jam

My friend told me that her whole office was crazy about these biscuits. She too joined in the craze, and had been snacking on them for the whole week! Still, she saved 2 packets for me to try. Thanks dear!

Jam O' Jam Milk Biscuit Filled With Pineapple Jam

These biscuits were produced in Indonesia. There were 2 flavours - pineapple or strawberry. There were 24 convi-packs in a bag. 

Love the pretty hears on the biscuit 

According to my friend, the pineapple flavoured biscuit tasted better - as it was not too sweet. The pineapple jam was indeed slightly tangy. The biscuit was not hard and was crunchy and tasty. Overall, they were great to snack on from time to time.

6 comments:

  1. We call them jammy dodgers here

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi philip, I find them quite yummm .... do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly would never refuse one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we call it slai o'lai in Indonesia......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think I've seen that name somewhere too. Let me check when I go out to the shops. Will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...