Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yummy Treats On A Hot Day

I have always enjoyed the shaved ice and fritters at Tang's Cold Drinks. It was at the shop lots at Pujut 2C, and then it moved. I did not know where it moved to .... till someone told me that it moved to Yakin. Turn into the shoplots at Yakin, go straight past the Pei Min Secondary School gate, and you see a signboard on the right. You can park at the roadside and walk the narrow lane into the house. They are just selling at the porch of their house.

There were only 6 tables, and we had to wait a while for a vacant table.

My bowl of shaved ice with treasures hidden in there .... A bowl now cost RM2.50

Corn & red beans with coconut palm sugar and milk .... yumms ... 

Another must order is the fritters .... 

Mixed fritters, RM5.00 

Yam, sweet potatoes, tofu dices, and prawn fritters were served in a shrimp and peanut sauce, and then sprinkled with chopped peanuts. Very yummm ... 

It was my friend's first time here .... and she totally enjoyed the shaved ice and fritters too. She said she would be back! I'm so glad I found this drink hole again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...