Thursday, March 19, 2015

All Joy @ City One Megamall

Hey, I did not realise that there's an All Joy outlet at City One Megamall, the same level as GSC. The man and I had just purchased our tickets for our movie, and as we walked past the cinema, we chanced upon this All Joy outlet. Since when? Lol ... I had no idea. 


All Joy

Aside from the huge portions of food, I did not think that the food here would be special in any way actually. Not impressive at all. 


Mushroom Chicken stew with rice, RM6.80


3 huge pieces of chicken, with reasonably generous amount of canned button mushrooms and carrots; the soup was overly salty as well. 

Verdict : I think I can cook a better stew than that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...