Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rojak @ Rihga

Today, I was feeling annoyed all day ... so what is better to cure that annoyance than with some rojak? I ordered this from Stall No. 7 named Rihga at Song Kheng Hai Hawker Centre. This is also the same stall that sells kompia.

Rojak, RM4.00 (small)

The rojak here was better, if compared to the one I ate at ABC Food Court. The rojak paste here was not as thick, but was moist and coated the ingredients in the most sensual manner. Lol. The paste here also tasted more piquant, and that made the rojak yummier. The ingredients used included cucumbers, jicama, pineapples, tofu, and also strips of cuttlefish, Crisp pieces of youtiao dices added crunch to the rojak. Some chopped peanuts topped off the dish. Not bad, actually ... the rojak here was quite enjoyable to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Never tasted the rojak from this stall but heard the kompia is good. Always sold out fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kompia was good ... but now, the filling got too sticky for me. I would prefer that it's just mince, minus the flour or whatever that is making it glue-y.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...