Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ham & Egg Pita

We were at Thompson Corner at Nanas Road for breakfast today .... and I was utmost happy with the ham and egg pita that I ordered.


Kopi, RM1.30; Ham and egg toasted pita, RM4.50

 After a few bites .... 

I could tell that the ham was of a good quality, it had bite and texture; The ham was wrapped around by the fluffy and soft egg. Some coleslaw and crisp fresh lettuce completed the filling which was encased in a toasted pita. What I liked was the fact that the flavours were rather balanced - the coleslaw was slightly sweet and complementing the salty ham; and that the sandwich was very textural - crusty bread, crisp lettuce, crunchy coleslaw, fluffy eggs and with bite in the meat. Nice breakfast. I washed everything down with a cuppa. 

2 comments:

  1. U should try the claypot mee here. Famous menu......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know, just that it was too early for something so heavy :)) Next time I'll try it

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...