Saturday, March 14, 2015

Earthlings Coffee Workshop

This is one cafe that can give Starbucks a run for its money. That's what the staff at Starbucks told me. Therefore, I can have only very high expectations for the coffee they serve at Earthlings.

Today marks my first visit to the cafe located at City One Mega Mall, together with my friend S.

Freddo Chocolate, RM12.00

Freddo Choclate, & Piccolo Latte, RM10.00

Piccolo Latte 

With a slice of flourless chocolate cake, RM11.00

A delectable slice of flourless chocolate cake, RM11.00


Earthlings is serious about the coffee they serve, using single origin beans and methodical extraction methods. Coffee beans from all over the world are studied, roasted and extracted in the house - just to achieve a perfect blend of brew. In other words, a lot of attention is paid into crafting each cup of coffee.

I had the Piccolo Latte .... a tiny 100 ml cup which consisted of a single shot of espresso and steamed milk. Of the two brews presented to me, I chose a more classic, heavy roasted brew called Darklings. To me, it was a bold cup a coffee, aromatic, full-bodied and with a sharp biting taste.

S loved her iced chocolate very much, which she said to be very rich, and which she claimed that she could get addicted to. Lol. We both found the cake to be very good ... not to sweet and a perfect accompaniment to our drinks. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...