Monday, March 30, 2015

Instant Meals Again

Since I came back to Kuching, I hadn't many opportunities to eat instant noodles. Mom just never missed to cook dinner! Now that she'd gone to Bro's .... it's time for my instant noodles to make an appearance again. Lol.

 A yummy instant meal 

Tonight, I had my favourite Maggi curry ... served with mustard greens, a poached egg, and a roasted chicken wing. Alright, the chicken wing was store bought, thanks to Mom, who had kept some roasted meat in the freezer for me. :)) 

I decided to eat more veges ..... lol ... maybe subconsciously to lessen my guilt.  

Blanched Mustard Greens 
This was super easy to prepare ... I blanched the vegetables in hot boiling water and then drain them and cut them. I arranged them nicely on the plate and drizzled some light soy sauce over it, followed by shallot oil. Light flavours on fresh and crunchy vegetables. Yums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...