Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm Lovin' It : Chicken Spicy McDeluxe

I had taken a hiatus from McDonald's .... the last meal? Hmn ..... must have been at Krabi, Thailand where I tried the pork burger.

The thing about this school holiday is that it isn't really a holiday at all. I was at school everyday, starting last Saturday and Sunday, and then on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday .... possibly, we will be at school again tomorrow. But I was not the only one at school. So many of my colleagues were there as well, preparing for various competitions - dramas, choral speaking, public speaking, debates, and a few other types of sports and games.

During the short lunch break, I went to McDonald's to grab a quick meal. I actually preferred to go to the outlet at Jalan TAR, but then parking is always so limited there. Hence, Plaza Merdeka seemed to be more convenient.

Chicken Spicy McDeluxe McValue Meal

The meal cost me RM10.05, including tax. I'm really not sure whether it's value for money now? 

Close-up 

At least I was quite happy with today's burger, which was freshly made - the spicy and crispy chicken patty .... the crisp shredded lettuce and the fresh sourdough bun. The fries, though, were somewhat tasteless ... totally devoid of any potato taste. Hmn .....

I ate quickly, and rushed back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...