Thursday, October 8, 2015

Brunch @ Canton-i

I was going to fly home today .... but of course we would have lunch first. Due to the haze, we couldn't eat at the shops ... hence we headed to the mall. We went to Midvalley City, for which I was glad because I was going to buy another Longchamp from the outlet at The Gardens ... 

Lunch was at Canton-i ....

Char Siu Wanton Noodles

Beef Brisket Noodles

Wanton noodles in soup 

Siu Mai


Har Gao


Custard Lava Bao

Chee Cheung Fun

Oh .. I forgot to take photos of the Char Siew Bao. Till the next hol! :))

2 comments:

  1. yummy Cantonese food! the siu mai reminds me of those in Tim Ho Wan (also at the Gardens)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I must try Tim Ho Wan :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...