Monday, October 5, 2015

Fish & Co

We went to Fish & Co for dinner ... the outlet at IOI City Mall. My first time to this mall ... and I liked it here! I wish I could stay the longer so that I could shop here!  

Grilled Salmon with Prawn Fritters, RM35.95

Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken & Arctic Fish, RM34.95

Seafood Platter for 2, RM65.95
Grilled prawns, white fish, grilled calamari, blue mussels in garlic lemon butter sauce, served with paella and chips

Add RM9.95 for a soup and drink ....

Thick mushroom soup

Passion Fruit drink

I enjoyed all the dishes ... quality wise, Fish & Co is better than Manhattan Fish Market - or does it depend on which outlet one goes to? Hmn .... I really do not know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...