Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Magnum :))

Back at home when we browsed the F & B directory of IOI City Mall, I'd decided I wanted Magnum for dessert. Bro was indifferent, but Sil, too, was in favour.


Magnum Putrajaya, located at the centre court on the ground floor
There was a long after-dinner queue for the ice-craem

Each Magnum cost RM9.90, and one could choose a dip, 3 ingredients for the topping, and a drizzle; we opted for 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla Magnum. Then all of us chose the dark chocolate dip ...

(L) Pistachio, almond and hazelnuts, dark chocolate dip and white chocolate drizzle on chocolate ice-cream
(C) Pistachio, almond and hazelnuts, dark chocolate dip and dark chocolate drizzle on vanilla ice-cream
(R)Hazelnuts, chocolate crystals and oreos, dark chocolate dip and white chocolate drizzle on chocolate ice-cream 

This is for me :)) 

Yummy :))
I was a happy person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...