Sunday, October 4, 2015

Gui Lin Restaurant @ Taman Connaught KL

The entire family is in KL .. and tonight's meal is treated by Dad. We went to Gui Lin Restaurant .... my second time. The last time, I was very impressed with the Chilli Crab. The sauce was really shiok and I looked forward to eating the dish again.

Tonight's crab was RM98.00 per kg .... and we ordered 2 pieces cooked in 2 different ways ....

Chilli crab (酸辣螃蟹)
The sauce was spicy and very flavourful, sweet and sour, and it was so good with rice! 

Buttered crab
The butter sauce was rich and creamy, and a little spicy; not bad :)) 

Mixed vegetables

Tofu with angled gourd 

Deep-fried calamari 

The food was good! Thanks to Dad for the treat! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...