Saturday, October 24, 2015

Creamy Tomato Pasta With Grilled Salmon

It's one of those rare occasions when I get a Saturday off. And today, I chose to hang out at The Spring (where else!). We went browsing at the shops ... and I managed to buy a dress! At half price too! What a bargain! And then it was to the movies. Though Pan received mostly negative reviews, I was quite entertained by it. :))

And then it was to the Food Bazaar for a late lunch ...

Creamy tomato pasta with grilled salmon, RM25.00

The pasta actually tasted quite great! Creamy, and with the prominent taste of tomatoes and infused with refreshing herbs, and it did not feel nor taste too heavy. The grilled salmon was of reasonable thickness, and crisp on the edges. Not bad, I totally enjoyed this pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...