Saturday, October 31, 2015

Simple Porridge Lunch

I haven't been cooking for the past 3 days! Even though there's no school, I was very busy! Working with the aid of e-mails and Whatsapp messages seemed time-consuming - it took more time to sort things out compared to face-to-face interactions ...

Plus S and I have been going out in the afternoons .... shopping .... movies ... we haven't gone to the movies for such a long time!

Today, I was not going anywhere .....  so for lunch, I made some minced pork porridge with century egg ....

Yummy ...
Light in flavour and comforting :)) 

Sometimes, simplicity is the best! :))

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...