Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hoi Tin Lau Lunch

En route home from school, C stopped at my house. She wanted to leave some documents with me so that I would be able to help her sort out some things at school on Friday. She would be on course then, and would not be in school. We then called S to come over too .... and then we headed for lunch at Hoi Tin Lau near my house.

Fried rice
Fluffy and tasty, we liked this 

Spinach noodles 
Very delicious noodles, always yummy :))

Hot plate tofu
It wasn't that it's not tasty ... just that I did not like the chopped onions in the meat sauce as I thought it affected the delicate taste of the tofu .... 

Stir-fried spinach with 3 eggs
I found this dish too watery .... 

It's one very rare occasion when C ate with us, so it was a great fellowship time for all of us. Normally, she would decline all our invitations as she's just to busy and preoccupied with work! Lol!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...