Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Autumn Royal Grapes

Hmn. I had a craving for grapes. When I was at Ta Kiong Supermarket the other day, there weren't much choice of grapes. So in the end, I had to settle for these Autumn Royal Grapes.


Don't you just love the name? It sure sounds aristocratic.

Hmn. I not only love the name, I also love the grapes! They are firm, crisp, sweet and seedless. Once I popped one into my mouth, I just could not stop till I finished the whole bowl!

These grapes sold at Ta Kiong for RM23.90 per kg. They do not come in cheap, but then, what's wrong with a little indulgence once in a blue moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...