Sunday, August 5, 2012

Breakfast @ Yakin Food Court

Yippie. Breakfast time on weekends are something to look forward to. I wanted to have something hot and soupy ....

Large rice noodles in chicken soup and egg, RM6.00
I liked the soup, but not so much the noodles .... and anyway, this dish wasn't how I imagined it to be as the soup was more for mee suah or rice vermicelli ... and so I would not recommend this dish unless with eaten with mee suah

Carrot Cake, RM3.00
Hmn ... when the plate was placed before us, all of us exclaimed, "SO LITTLE"!! 
Indeed the portion was really small. The carrot cake was alright, but it can nowhere be compared to those that I get at home... ;p

After breakfast, it's off to Tamu for weekly marketing ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...