Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dinner @ Airy Cafe

I did not know whether I was hungry or having a bout of stomach problems. But I was famished when we arrived at Airy Cafe at 7.10 p.m.

I ordered a Pork Ribs Rice, RM6.50. The pork was tender and well-fried. The sauce was a bit sour for me. I think I prefer a sweeter variety. But overall, the rice platter was alright, I suppose.

Pork Ribs Rice, RM6.50

 Stir-fried Lettuce, RM10.00

We ordered a Stir-fried Lettuce to share. It was RM10.00 for a teeny weeny plate. It was quite miserable, really.

Anyway, dinner did not leave me feeling satisfied at all .... My stomach still felt empty, and I did not know whether I was just being ultra hungry, or whether I was having gastric, or whether the multivitamins I was taking enhanced my appetite, or whether I was just feeling dissatisfied with the whole meal .... Hmn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...