Monday, August 20, 2012

Macaron

Macarons are really popular of late. I'd see them get posted on Instragram all the time! Well, let's see. I had my first macaron in Singapore 2 years back. I remember liking the wafer-like texture, and of course, the rich filling sandwiched between two pieces of biscuits.

Since then, however, my encounter with them are quite limited. The other day, I went with Mom to The Lof @ Stutong. So while she was choosing bread to purchase, I wandered around the bakery. There I saw a box of macarons, so pretty in a multitude of colours and felt compelled to buy myself a box.

6 pieces @ RM15.00

Aren't they pretty?

Taste wise, hmn .... I think I prefer the ones I had in Singapore, which were lighter in texture. These macarons here crumbled way too easily and were much too sweet. Mom let out a loud yelp after having a bite. Lol.

Anyway, these maracons here would be my hatch day treat. ;p 

HAPPY HATCH DAY TO ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...