Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vegetarian Kolo Mee

Stall 43 at the Kenyalang Wet Market is a vegetarian stall which sells vegetarian kolo mee. Grandma likes the kolo mee. Dad likes it. I like it. And obviously lots of people like it. There were a lot of patrons tucking in the kolo mee every morning - if the stall is open, that is. And that morning, when I patronised the stall, I waited a long time for my order to come.

 Vegetarian kolo mee, RM2.50

The noodles were topped with blanched vegetables, and deep-fried beancurd, diced beancurd, gluten and mushrooms. Both the noodles and the topping were very nicely flavoured. The myriad of textures were pleasant. 

These vegetarian noodles were absolutely delicious. Highly recommended!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, do ... it's an interesting variety to the usual kolo mee ...

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...