Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Bracelets

I fell in love with a few pieces of bracelets and had to buy them.

From the top : Columbary, Alpne, and Aloe

Love all of them.

I must say that I've always enjoyed interacting with Mei online. She answered all queries promptly and in such a friendly manner. But little did I know that ....

Source : craftedbymei.blogspot.com

Her story really touched me. I salute this very young girl who has gone through all this with grit and determination. It makes me appreciate her jewellery all the more. I really look forward to more beautiful and creative pieces by her. Stay strong, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...