Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shao Mai @ Sin Kwang Foochow Pau

I went to buy some Big Bao from Sin Kwang Foochow Pau at Padungan the other day, and saw that they had shao mai. Since I had not eaten their shao mai before, I decided to buy some to try.

The shao mai cost RM0.80 per piece. I thought it was expensive as it was quite small in size. I suppose it's true when they say that good things come in small packages ... hmn. 

Back at home, Mom was the first person to try the shao mai. She liked it immediately as it was firm to the bite. It was quite tasty, overall. Just that it was expensive. Nevertheless, I would not mind indulging myself once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...