Monday, March 12, 2012

Edamame

I bought a packet of Edamame today. It's frozen, and only cost RM6.90.

Edamame
Green soy beans

The back of the package

Frozen beans, about half a packet

Let the beans thaw and rinse them quickly in cold water. Some people choose to boil the beans in a pot of salted water. But, I chose to steam them for a few minutes and then I sprinkled a bit of salt over the pods.

Ready to eat

Edamame makes an easy and guilt-free snack for me, especially in the afternoon when I'm feeling very peckish. ;p

4 comments:

  1. where u bought the edamame from? im looking for it but hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought it at my local supermarket - the freezer section near where the frozen corn and peas are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where to buy this edamame ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. check the frozen products section of your nearest supermarket.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...