Friday, March 23, 2012

Satisfying My Craving For Chocolate

I don't know why but I have a strong craving for chocolate, especially after lunch. ;p

So, when I saw these little packets of Hello Panda, I could not resist. They cost RM1.35 each at the supermarket near my house. There were only 8 biscuits in each 21g packet.


It's essentially a shortbread biscuit that's hollowed out and filled with cream. In this case, it's chocolate cream. On the surface of the biscuit are prints of a cartoon panda doing sports activities. They are really cute and I think they taste great!


According to the website, Hello Panda has been in existence since 1979. Geez, that's a long time. And since it has sustained for such a long time, I am assured that of its taste and quality. My cutesy kiddies, A******** and E** loved them too! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...