Friday, March 2, 2012

Fried Beehoon

I was at the canteen for lunch yesterday, and again, there wasn't much left to eat. I was forced to have rice with salted vegetables with salted egg and a bit of curry fish. It was so pathetic. Apparently, all the other dishes had finished by the time I went there. But it was only 11.30 a.m.!

Today, I decided to boycott the canteen and pack my own lunch. And so, it's Fried Beehoon for lunch, cooked from whatever I could source in my larder and the fridge. Lol.

My lunch, packed in a Tupperware container :
Minced pork, egg, and shredded cabbage stir-fried with rice vermicelli, flavoured with deep-fried shallots, some fish sauce and pepper. That's the way I like it. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...