Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cheap & Delicious Pandan Chiffon Cake

Come and eat the cake, my friend invited. She had bought from Giant Hypermarket, a whole Pandan Chiffon Cake and it only cost RM3.99.

Why did you buy so much? I asked her.

She said it was freshly baked and she could not resist buying. Plus, it was on discount. The usual price would be about RM4.99.

Lol.

The whole cake ... 

Cut up a slice .... 

Well, I would say that the cake was soft and light and fluffy and thankfully not too sweet. That very necessary fragrance of coconut milk was also evident. I ended up eating a slice and a half .... though it was already 10.00 p.m. at night and I was going to turn in soon. Jeez, I went to bed feeling a bit guilty. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...