Sunday, April 14, 2013

Homemade Curry Puffs

I have often seen my colleagues enjoying curry puffs. They were packed in 3's and always in a clear plastic bag. But I have no idea where they get the curry puffs from. Till yesterday, when a colleague placed her reservation with another colleague. The transaction occurred right in my face. So of course I had to order too! I would not forgive myself otherwise!

Beautifully made curry puffs,
3 pieces for only RM1.00


Crispy skin, perfectly deep-fried

 The curried potato filling was very tasty ... 

These curry puffs were homemade, by my colleague's husband. I thought they were beautifully made, each piece the same size and the edges nicely folded. These curry puffs sold very well among my colleagues, usually running out by 9.00 a.m. every morning. They were delicious, so no wonder! I would buy them whenever they were available! 

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...