Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tutti Frutti @ Bintang Plaza Mega Mall

It's "cool" to have this outlet right at my own backyard. :p

 Tutti Frutti @ Bintang Plaza Mega Mall

Cause I'll be able to have frozen yogurt anytime I like! Previously, I'd have to wait till trips to KL and Kuching to enjoy this dessert.

The other night when I was there with my friends, there were 5 flavours available ... Pineapple, kiwi, strawberry, chocolate and TF Tart. I choose to mix kiwi with strawberry .... and then sprinkled some chocolate rice on top.

Pretty in green and pink 

Well, I enjoyed both the flavours tremendously ... light, yet milky, subtly flavoured and tart. Delicious. The yogurt is sold at RM0.56 per 100g. Mine weighed 204g and I paid RM11.42 for my cup of yogurt. Expensive, huh? But indulge once in a while only k. ;:p

5 comments:

  1. Whereabout is their Kuching outlet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Pricey .... but once in a while, it's ok to indulge. Work hard, play hard, eat hard. Lols. In Kuching I think it's at City One. Not sure if it's opened already. Do check and tell me. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tutti Frutti just opened this weekend. 3rd floor, same level as GSC cineplex. Didn't have a chance to taste their yogurt. The long queue puts me off. Later perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jonsey, thanks for the info. I haven't been to City one yet. Perhaps will go one of these days .....

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...