Friday, April 26, 2013

Sinful Breakfast

I had this at about 8.00 a.m. It was for breakfast .... and it seemed to be a little too heavy.


My breakfast plate

Now .... let's see. On my plate was a serving of yellow turmeric rice. By itself, there wasn't much taste. Then next to the rice was a serving of mixed vegetables. The vegetables were made up of broccoli, cabbage, carrots, red chilli peppers and stir-fried with egg. The highlight was the fish curry. It was really yum. Mackerel was used and cut into large steaks, and cooked in a very rich and fagrant curry sauce. There were some brinjal wedges in the curry, and I thought they were perfect complement to curry.

Beautiful and delicious fish curry ...

I enjoyed the fish, as much as the curry gravy. Yums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...