Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fattening Myself Up ....

I have a love hate relationship with snacks. I love them so much. Yet, I hate their ability to make me fat. Lols. Lately, however, I am quite fond of these .....

Pringles Multigrain potato chips 

These crisps were slightly thicker than the normal ones. The surface looked nutty and grainy, and so these crisps had more bite to them. 

And then, there were these Loacker mini wafer squares .... 

Napolitaner

Chocolate 

These wafers in convenient little packs made them easy eats .... And of the two, I preferred Napolitaner which had yummy and sweet hazel nut cream in between the thin biscuits ... Yum .... much like eating Nutella.

These indulgences induced guilt ..... and I should really, really cut back on them ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...