Monday, April 29, 2013

Taps and Bites

The girls needed some finger food and dessert. They also needed wi-fi. Ironically, even though they were together, they spent more time glued to their mobile devices. It was a very anti-social behaviour in the midst of a sociable event. Lols.

So, Citrus seemed to be a suitable place to hang out.

Wasabi Calamari Frits, RM10.90
It was a generous helping of giant calamari rings. I loved the springy calamari hidden in the crust. It was sliced in reasonable thickness and was great to chew on. Some people may find it a bit too hard, though. The crust too was rather thick, but it was crunchy and tasty with the wasabi mayo dip. I liked the dip, which had the pungency of wasabi and yet was not too spicy. 

 Black Beauty, RM11.90
I had this before, and I did not really like the honey that dressed the waffle. To me, the flavours contradicted. So we had our waffle customised. Instead of honey, we asked for it to be dressed in MORE chocolate sauce. And I found this Black Beauty sans honey to be really enjoyable to eat. 

While eating .... it was tap, tap tapping away on the touch screens ............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...