Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cuppa-Kap Coffee

DS introduced to us this little cafe at One Jaya. So we went the other day to try it out. Since D had not tried green tea latte before, I introduced him to the drink ....

 Iced green tea latte 

Cafe Latte 

We enjoyed both the drinks very much ... only that the cafe was really tiny, and hence, it could feel a little suffocating. I also had to speak softly in the small enclosure of the cafe .... and it was not really nice to be overheard lest my privacy was invaded. :))

Cuppa-Kap also had many varieties of crepe cake on display ... but I would have to come back and try those later in the future when I had the chance. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...