Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Starbucks @ Plaza Merdeka

CM, S and I went window shopping at Plaza Merdeka. It was not so much the window shopping .... but it was the companionship. We chatted non-stop while browsing the clothes and the shoes and the bags and the toiletries ..... and finally stopped for a drink at Starbucks on the ground floor. It was my first time here at this outlet and I liked the relaxing ambience. We ordered our drinks and sat down to talk further ... really, us girls really have a lot to talk about. Lols.

So, it's only right to stop for a drink. S wanted something for Starbucks ....

Our drinks .... and my new Furla Alissa satchel .... 

I inducted S to green tea latte .... and she liked it. She then craved for it so much during the week that she went back for some more. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...