Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lok Lok

We drove past Lok Lok at Ban Hock Road. It was near 11.00 p.m., and there was still a crowd there.

Want? AT asked me.

Ya, I wanted. So we decided to drop by.

The food display case where assorted skewers of food were placed. 

 Luo Han Guo, RM1.50 each

We only picked 5 skewers .... 

Tofu skin, seafood tofu, cuttlefish, quail eggs, sotong and kangkung .... and this plate cost RM10.50, which I felt was rather reasonable. AT only ate the seafood tofu and the quail eggs, while I had the others.


The sauce was a mixture of sweet sauce, chilli, sambal ..... and not sure what else, but the combination was nice. I liked it.

We also ordered rice roll or chee cheung fun .... which I totally enjoyed too! 

 Rice Roll, RM5.00

AT liked that the vendors were polite. He said he'd come back anytime. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...