Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sanga Japanese Restaurant

They told me that they had started talking about this last year, but had postponed it for a long time. So two weeks ago, they decided to organise it for real. They asked around the staffroom who was interested to join in, and then over the fortnight, people signed up and then dropped out. Finally, there were 16 of us who were left in the list. After work, we headed to Sanga Japanese Restaurant and enjoyed our salmon fish.

Our fish was 4.9 kg, and we paid RM468 for our meal.

 Sashimi

 Thick, fresh and sweet
So much even for the 16 of us! 

 Assorted sushi

 Delicious salmon fried rice

 Salmon skin

 Salmon head 

 Okonomiyaki

Ice-cream

We liked the fish - raw and cooked. Some did not like the okonomiyaki, and many of us did not like the dessert. 

4 comments:

  1. So overall , is it nice? Or not recommended? I heard bout this place before but never been there and will never try theese food as I'm not a fan of sushi. I hate raw food.Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have always thought that they were pricey ... but I only went this time because we were ordering and eating a whole fish. It was a good experience eating salmon this way. I liked the sashimi and the fried rice. The other items weren't so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...so much raw stuffs...tht definitely a lot for 16 people...I couldn't take much raw stuff...I prefer warmer dish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a lot. I had my fill of the sashimi!!

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...